When is the market open?
The global market for forex trading is open continuously from 11:00 PM Sunday until 11:00 PM Friday, London time in different parts of the world. The highest trading activity within each day is when the London and New York markets are open at the same time. The trading hours for these markets are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (London), 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM (New York), according to London time.
- Forex trading explained
- Bid-ask spread - Learn what it is and why it is important
- Best lowest spread forex brokers in 2023 - Fee comparison included
- What is FX? What is forex?
- How to start forex trading
- Forex trading examples
- What is forex trading about?
- Forex trading glossary
- Forex trading in India
- Forex pips explained: learn the meaning of pips and pip calculation in no time
- Forex lots explained: learn lot sizing and calculation in no time
- Forex trading for beginners: learn the basics
- Leverage explained: learn what it means and how it's used
- What is volatility in forex?
- Forex margin: learn how margin works and how to calculate it
- What is a currency option?
- What is a currency future?