How can I use Find My Broker for my broker search?
Let’s take a closer look at how you can use our broker search tool to find a broker for you.
- Select where you live, or the country you want to search for. On starting, this field is automatically filled out based on your location.
- In the broker result list (to the right on desktop, or below for mobile), the top recommended brokers are shown, and are automatically rearranged based on your selections. You can click on the yellow Visit Broker buttons at any time, which will take you directly to the broker’s website where you can open an account.
- Go through the questions one by one, providing answers based on your individual preferences. Click on the blue button below to advance to the next question.
- You may encounter different questions based on whether you indicated you are a beginner or a more advanced trader. As you make your selections, you will always see the most relevant top brokers in your broker result list. You can get more information at every step by moving over, or clicking on the blue ‘More info’ text and information icons. You can also go back at any time to the previous questions by clicking the Back arrow.
- After the last question, we show you the top two brokers based on your preferences. You can choose one or compare them to see which is best for you.
- At the end you can sign up to save your personalized broker list. You can also go back to the beginning and start over.
- Read more about our broker research methodology below.
Now, feel free to explore Find My Broker in order to find a broker that is best for you! Make sure to return from time to time, as our broker recommendation engine is regularly updated and improved.
Which stock broker should I use?
Select a stock broker that best fits with your individual investment goals and preferences. You should consider above all the broker’s safety (if it is properly regulated), its stock trading and non-trading fees, the range and quality of services, and its available deposit and withdrawal options and fees. In addition, find out about its platform’s ease of use and the overall quality of its services. Try our Find My Broker tool to find a broker that is the most suitable for you.
How do I find my ideal forex broker?
Find a broker for forex trading that is properly regulated to ensure the safety of your money. Look for a forex broker that offers reasonable fees and a solid trading platform, as well as robust research tools, especially charting. Find My Broker will aid you in your broker search for forex trading.
Which broker is best for futures and options trading?
For futures and options trading, look for brokers that have low trading and withdrawal fees and provide access to the futures and options markets you want to trade. A user-friendly and well-equipped trading platform is crucial and quality research tools (e.g. charting) are also important. As always, choose a well-regulated broker. Consult Find My Broker to support you in your broker search for futures and options brokers.
Which broker is best for ETF trading?
If you want to find a broker for ETF (exchange-traded fund) trading, look for a broker that has fair fees and offers access to many stock exchanges and a wide range of ETFs. It's especially important that commissions, inactivity fees and withdrawal fees are low or close to zero. The overall track record and profile of the broker (its trading platforms, safety and account opening process) should be solid. Select ETF as your preferred product in Find My Broker to see some of the best options available.
Which broker is best for my CFD trading activity?
Contracts for difference (CFDs) are complex instruments that come with a high risk of losing money rapidly, so you should definitely learn more about it before starting CFD trading. That said, your broker search should concentrate on safe, properly regulated brokers that are specialized in CFDs and have low CFD and withdrawal fees. You should also consider the number of CFDs available, and the overall quality of the service, with special emphasis on quick and helpful customer support. You can use Find My Broker to identify some good CFD broker options.
How do I choose a cryptocurrency broker?
To find a broker for cryptocurrency, your broker search should focus on providers with a wide crypto selection. The overall service of the broker, including trading platform and account opening, has to meet high standards. Extra features like a crypto wallet are also a plus. Look for reliable crypto brokers in Find My Broker, or start with our list of best crypto brokers