The wait is over!
The drums are rolling and the curtains are up. Let the celebration begin!
We are delighted to announce that our Best Broker top lists are published. We are truly excited to reveal these brokers because they deserve recognition.
Going through the Top Charts
More than 70 brokers were vying to get to the top of each Best Category. Among them, 17 brokers triumphed in at least one category and some of them won multiple awards.
Just to mention a few brokers that made it to the top:
- Interactive Brokers: for the second year in a row, IB has won the best of bests, the Best Online Broker award. Interactive Brokers provides excellent services to its customers in many areas, including high-quality execution, an extremely wide product selection, and advanced trading platforms. And they do it at a very low cost. Truly impressive!
- DEGIRO: the fee champion of 2021. DEGIRO's fees are generally low for all asset classes. Furthermore, their margin rates are lower than their competitors'. And the icing on the cake: no inactivity and account fees.
- Saxo Bank: the Denmark-based global giant is invincible when it comes to trading platforms: the available research tools and UI are awesome, just the way they are. Moreover, forex trading is one area where they really excel.
- Fusion Markets: the global CFD and forex broker was declared winner in two categories, making it the best choice for discount forex trading and Metatrader platforms.
- eToro: they have a unique vision of social trading. The broker turns trading into a rewarding and exciting experience. Thanks to its crypto selection and availability in the US, eToro has earned its place in the group of leading crypto brokers.
Creating the BrokerChooser Best Broker Awards 2021 required an all-team effort, which thankfully isn’t a rare sight around here. IT, Marketing, Partnerships, Design and the Content Team worked hand in hand to ensure the Awards reflect exceptional performance and quality of service. It was refreshing to see that everyone regarded the project as top priority and eventual issues were tackled by team members without delay. Life is always like this here at BrokerChooser – we are really all for one and one for all.
To achieve this result, we had to break down the entire process into separate workflow streams. It closely resembled the process of erecting a building. You have to create the building blocks first (methodology), then make sure that the structure is stable (through debates and analyses), followed by elements that make the whole structure unique – design, creativity, presentation of the interior (awards, pages, and layout).
We honestly hope you like what we have built here. It took quite a bot of effort and time and we are keen to finetune our methods based on your feedback. Let us know in the comments below what you think or contact us at [email protected].
Wishing you happy and fruitful trading,
The BrokerChooser Team