Is XM regulated?
Yes, XM is regulated by the following financial authorities (country of clients - regulatory body):
- EEA countries - Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- Australia - Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Rest of the world + EEA customers - Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC)
- Trading.com brand: EEA countries except Belgium, Switzerland, Greece, and Cyprus - Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Middle-East - Dubai Financial Servies Authority (DFSA)
Top 5 brokers
Get your personalized toplist:
XM investor protection
Check below how the investor protection works at XM:
|XM investor protection|
|Investor protection amount:||€20,000 for EEA residents, no protection for others|
There are other important factors we recommend checking about XM background.
|🌎 Country of origin||Cyprus|
|📅 Foundation date||2,009|
|🏛 Banking background||No|
|📈 Listed on exchange||No|
|🗺️ Broker ownership is transparent||No|
|👔 Broker management is transparent||Yes|
|🔒 Negative balance protection is provided||Yes|
|📋 Read more||Check out the XM review for 2023|
Looking for the best online brokers?
Search no further. Our brokerage experts compiled a list of the best online brokers based on extensive research and testing with real money.