tastyworks has introduced a unique futures product, called Smalls Futures that are listed on the Small Exchange.
Smalls Futures are designed for retail futures traders as contract sizes are much smaller and therefore suitable for trading with lower amounts.
Futures in general
If you are interested in the difference between mini-futures and "regular" futures, head over to our "What are Futures" articles to learn more about these contracts.
- About tastyworks
- Trading stocks on tastyworks
- Options trading on tastyworks
- Crypto trading on tastyworks
- tastyworks margin minimums
- How to withdraw money on tastyworks
- tastyworks fees
- How to open a tastyworks account
- tastyworks trading platforms
- tastyworks minimum deposit
- tastyworks customer service
- Is tastyworks legit and safe?
- tastyworks app
- tastyworks alternatives