Pepperstone's customer service is great. You can reach them on several channels and will get quick and relevant answers. However, it does not operate on weekends.
You can contact Pepperstone via:
- live chat
Pepperstone customer service is available in several languages, such as English, Russian, Vietnamese and Thai.
The live chat works just as you would expect. We also chatted with an operator, and we always got relevant answers. After each conversation, you can rate and comment on the chat, making it easy and efficient to provide feedback.
Phone support is also great. An agent was connected within seconds and answered questions in a professional and friendly manner.
The customer support team gives very quick and relevant responses to email queries as well. They reply within a few hours and their answers are clear with relevant links attached.
We also liked that Pepperstone customer service is available 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday.
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- About Pepperstone
- Pepperstone fees
- Pepperstone minimum deposit
- Pepperstone Minimum Deposit from South Africa
- Pepperstone Minimum Deposit from Kenya
- How to withdraw from Pepperstone
- Pepperstone's online trading education
- Is Pepperstone considered safe?
- Pepperstone research and analysis tools
- Opening an account at Pepperstone
- Pepperstone available instruments
- Pepperstone trading platforms
- Pepperstone MetaTrader
- Does Pepperstone have MT4?
- What is Pepperstone's cTrader?
- Does Pepperstone have low spreads?
- Pepperstone app
- Can you trade options at Pepperstone?
- Pepperstone alternatives