The best alternatives to Pepperstone are
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
What makes a good Pepperstone alternative?
To answer the question, we looked at brokers that have a similar profile and product portfolio to Pepperstone's.
Pepperstone is recommended for forex traders looking for a great account opening and customer service so we selected alternatives with similar characteristics.
IC Markets is recommended for forex and CFD traders who value easy account opening and free deposit/withdrawal options
Axi is recommended for forex traders familiar with the MetaTrader 4 platform
TMGM is recommended for forex traders who prefer the MetaTrader platform
Eightcap is recommended for forex traders who prefer the MetaTrader platform
Let's see in a bit more detail how these Pepperstone alternatives compare to Pepperstone and each other:
|Fees score||4.4 stars||4.5 stars||4.2 stars||4.6 stars||4.5 stars|
|Account opening score||5.0 stars||5.0 stars||4.2 stars||5.0 stars||5.0 stars|
|Deposit and withdrawal score||4.3 stars||4.9 stars||4.4 stars||4.3 stars||4.5 stars|
|Web platform score||2.8 stars||2.8 stars||2.8 stars||2.8 stars||3.1 stars|
|Markets and products score||2.2 stars||2.3 stars||2.1 stars||2.2 stars||1.8 stars|
What is the right methodology of comparing alternatives?
What to look out for when checking Pepperstone alternatives?
Fees. Pepperstone is one of the cheaper brokers, so if this is an important consideration for you, make sure you pick a similarly low-cost alternative.
Account opening. At Pepperstone, account opening is super easy; your account will be up and running on the same day you registered. We looked at alternatives that offer the same speed.
Deposit/withdrawal. You can make a deposit with a credit card at Pepperstone, this might not be the case at each of its alternatives.
Safety. Pepperstone is regulated by several top-tier authorities. We selected alternatives that fall under a similarly rigurous regulatory scrutiny.
- Pepperstone fees
- Pepperstone minimum deposit
- Pepperstone Minimum Deposit from South Africa
- Pepperstone Minimum Deposit from Kenya
- How to withdraw from Pepperstone
- Pepperstone's customer service detailed
- Pepperstone's online trading education
- Is Pepperstone considered safe?
- Pepperstone research and analysis tools
- Opening an account at Pepperstone
- Pepperstone available instruments
- Pepperstone trading platforms
- Pepperstone MetaTrader
- Does Pepperstone have MT4?
- What is Pepperstone's cTrader?
- Does Pepperstone have low spreads?
- Pepperstone app
- Can you trade options at Pepperstone?