Pepperstone's account opening process offers a rewarding experience. It is fully digital, user-friendly, and requires no minimum deposit for the Standard account.
|• No minimum deposit||• None|
|• Several base currencies available|
The account opening process at Pepperstone is easy and fully digital: the online application takes roughly 10-15 minutes. In theory, you have to wait 1-3 days for the account to be approved; however, ours was verified within a day.
Pepperstone account opening in four steps:
- Register your email and password; confirm your email; proceed to the Secure Client Area.
- Fill in your personal information and set the base currency of your account.
- Complete a trading expertise survey.
- Upload a copy of your passport/ID and a utility bill or some other proof of address.
Should you run into any problems, you can get help from Pepperstone's customer service via email or live chat (i.e. you can send them copies of your ID/passport, and they will upload them for you).
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
The account opening at Pepperstone is fully online and user-friendly.
This means that you can easily complete the registration process on your device.
Check out this table to compare the rating and duration of Pepperstone's account opening process to its main competitors:
|Rating||5.0 stars||5.0 stars||4.2 stars|
|Account opening time||1 day||1 day||1-3 days|
Countries where Pepperstone accounts can be opened
Fortunately, almost anyone can open an account at Pepperstone. The few exceptions are typically residents of countries with unstable economic or political background.
The following table details whether Pepperstone is available for residents of the listed countries:
You can choose from two account types, Standard and Razor, which have different pricing structures.
|Standard Account||Razor Account|
|Spreads||0.6 average pips||0-0.3 average pips|
*The size of the commission depends on the trading platform you use. The round turn commissions per lot, i.e. the commission for opening and closing $100k positions are:
- $7.00 for MetaTrader 4
- $7.00 for MetaTrader 5
- $6.00 for cTrader
If you prefer trading at high volume, you may want to check out the Active Trader program. This gives you rebates based on the number of trades you carry out and you can save on commissions.
Please note that you will be offered different incentives based on your geographical location.
To give you an example, the following rebates apply to EEA, UK and UAE areas.
|Tier||Traded volume in lots||Rebate per FX lot (round values)|
|4||501+||Contact premium client management|
Apart from the Standard and Razor accounts, there's a third account type called a Managed Account. This is mainly aimed at fund managers, who can use this account to easily manage hundreds of sub-accounts.
- About Pepperstone
- Pepperstone fees
- Pepperstone minimum deposit
- Pepperstone Minimum Deposit from South Africa
- Pepperstone Minimum Deposit from Kenya
- How to withdraw from Pepperstone
- Pepperstone's customer service detailed
- Pepperstone's online trading education
- Is Pepperstone considered safe?
- Pepperstone research and analysis tools
- Pepperstone available instruments
- Pepperstone trading platforms
- Pepperstone MetaTrader
- Does Pepperstone have MT4?
- What is Pepperstone's cTrader?
- Does Pepperstone have low spreads?
- Pepperstone app
- Can you trade options at Pepperstone?
- Pepperstone alternatives