Is Oanda regulated?
Yes, Oanda is regulated by the following financial authorities (country of clients - regulatory body):
- USA - Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer (RFED)
- Canada - Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- UK - Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- EU - Malta Financial Services Authority
- Singapore - Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Australia - Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC)
- Japan - Financial Futures Association of Japan (FFAJ)
- Other countries (Asia, Africa, non-EU Europe, South America, Middle East, etc) - British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission
Top 5 brokers
Get your personalized toplist:
Oanda investor protection
Check below how the investor protection works at Oanda:
|Oanda investor protection|
|Investor protection amount:||£85,000 in the UK, €20,000 in the EU, CAD 1,000,000 in Canada, none in the US, Australia, Asia and other countries|
There are other important factors we recommend checking about Oanda background.
|🌎 Country of origin||USA|
|📅 Foundation date||1,996|
|🏛 Banking background||No|
|📈 Listed on exchange||No|
|🗺️ Broker ownership is transparent||Yes|
|👔 Broker management is transparent||Yes|
|🔒 Negative balance protection is provided||Yes|
|📋 Read more||Check out the Oanda review for 2023|
Looking for the best online brokers?
Search no further. Our brokerage experts compiled a list of the best online brokers based on extensive research and testing with real money.