How many Apple stock CFDs can I trade with $1,000 in November 2023?
You can buy 5.6 Apple stock CFDs without leverage at Moneta Markets for $1,000, as of June 8, 2023. However, stock prices change on a daily basis: track the latest stock price information on the chart found in the article below.
Note that the maximum leverage available for trading Apple stock CFDs is 1:5. This means you can open a trading position of up to $5,000, and trade 5 times as many Apple stock CFDs with just $1,000 of your own funds.
Fees for Apple CFDs at Moneta Markets are low, when compared with that of other reliable brokers.
- How many Apple stock CFDs you can buy with $1,000 depends on the stock price and your leverage.
- Refer to the chart on thai article to see the latest price of Apple stock.
- The volatility of stock prices can significantly impact your investments.
To get a better overview of fees associated with trading Apple stock, check out our fee calculator tool.
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Check our article on how to buy Apple shares to find a step-by-step guide for the process.
Apple stock price today
On the chart below, you can see the latest Apple stock price:
The chart displays Apple's stock price fluctuations during a chosen timeframe. By checking the chart, you can monitor the movements, identify trends, and potentially recognize relevant patterns for your investment strategy.
Prior to making any investment decisions, you should do some research, such as analyzing this chart, along with other market indicators. This will enable you to make informed choices and employ effective investment strategies. Read some CFD trading tips and expand your knowledge of investment strategies.
Fees and costs of trading Apple stock CFDs
Similar to other financial products, there are fees and costs associated with trading Apple share CFDs. The table below provides a comprehensive breakdown of the fees and costs you will encounter when trading Apple stock CFDs at Moneta Markets.
Apple CFD fee
Apple CFD spread
Apple CFD financing rate
Data updated on November 16, 2023
To get a more complete overview of the costs involved with trading at Moneta Markets, read our article explaining all of their fees.
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Stock price volatility
Similar to other stocks, it is crucial to take into account the volatility of Apple's stock price. Various factors contribute to the fluctuation of stock prices, such as market demand, investor sentiment, economic conditions, and company-specific news.
These factors can converge to create a volatile market environment, leading to significant movements in stock prices. Recognizing stock price volatility is vital for investors as it impacts both the risks and potential rewards associated with investments.
- Higher volatility means there is a greater chance of wild swings in share prices, which can create opportunities to make a profit, but at the same time increase the risk of losses.
- Lower volatility, meanwhile, translates to greater stability, which may limit the possibilities for short-term profits.
When it comes to CFDs, paying attention to volatility is of utmost importance. CFDs present traders with the advantage of profiting from both upward and downward movements in the market due to the possibility to trade on margin. However, this leverage also amplifies the associated risks, making even minor price fluctuations capable of generating substantial profits or losses. For a comprehensive understanding of CFDs, we recommend visiting our article covering all aspects of CFD trading.
Looking for a CFD broker?
If you are looking for the brokers that offer the best CFD trading conditions, check our top recommendations of the best CFD brokers in the world.
If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to contact us via email!
Check out this short video for a behind-the-scenes peek into how our experts personally test and evaluate brokers.
- Moneta Markets S&P 500 CFD spreads as of September 2023 explained
- S&P 500 CFD fees explained at Moneta Markets as of July 2023
- Euro Stoxx 50 CFD fees at Moneta Markets explained July 2023
- CFD fees at Moneta Markets as of September 2023 explained
- Apple CFD fees at Moneta Markets explained as of July 2023
- CFD financing rates at Moneta Markets as of July 2023
- CFD risk warning at Moneta Markets explained
- Stop loss orders & risk management at Moneta Markets for CFDs as of July 2023
- Long position for CFDs explained at Moneta Markets
- Maximum leverage for CFDs at Moneta Markets explained
- Short position explained for CFDs at Moneta Markets July 2023
- Apple CFD leverage at Moneta Markets explained as of July 2023
- Is CFD trading tax-free at Moneta Markets? as of July 2023
- Moneta Markets stock CFD trading conditions as of October 2023 explained
- Negative balance protection for CFDs at Moneta Markets
- Moneta Markets crypto CFD trading conditions as of November 2023 explained
- Moneta Markets commodity CFD trading conditions as of December 2023 explained