How to Withdraw Funds from Interactive Brokers
Interactive Brokers offers many account base currency options. Your first withdrawal per month is free, the subsequent withdrawals have a fee. That fee depends on the currency and the method you use for withdrawal. The main drawback with Interactive Brokers is that you can only use bank transfer. (Check payments are also available in USD and they carry a $4 fee).
How to withdraw your funds on Interactive Brokers
To withdraw money from Interactive Brokers took two business days when we tested it. You track your withdrawal in real-time on the Client Portal.
Here are the steps on how to withdraw funds on Interactive Brokers:
- First, log into the Client Portal then click on 'Transfer & Pay' and 'Transfer funds'
- Select the account you want to use for the transaction
- At the top of the page, click on the 'Withdraw Funds' tab
- Select the currency of your withdrawal, then the withdrawal method
- Fill out the required information
- Submit your withdrawal request
- You can see the status of your request in 'View Transaction History'
Accounts that do not participate in Interactive Brokers 's secure login system are limited in the amount of money that can be withdrawn or transferred in one day and in any five day period. Account holders without a security device are limited to a maximum withdrawal of 50,000 USD per day and a maximum withdrawal of 100,000 USD in five business days.
Interactive Brokers withdrawal fees
The first withdrawal each month with Interactive Brokers is free of charge, while subsequent withdrawals have a fee. Tha fee depends on the currency and the method you use for withdrawal. You can only use bank transfers for outgoing transfers. However, US residents can also withdraw via ACH or check.
Interactive Brokers: further reading
- Interactive Brokers review
- How to trade after hours on Interactive Brokers
- How to buy ETF on Interactive Brokers
- Why is Interactive brokers so cheap?
- Can you buy Bitcoin on Interactive Brokers?
- How to use Interactive Brokers for Paper Trading
- Interactive Brokers fees explained
- Interactive Brokers Account Opening
- Is Interactive Brokers good for beginners?
- Is Interactive Brokers free?
- Can you trade options at Interactive Brokers?
- Interactive Brokers Minimum Deposit