Selling assets on eToro is easy. After logging in to the platform, or the mobile trading platform, all you have to do is open your portfolio, choose an instrument, select the sell option, and close the trade.
Step by step: How to sell stocks on eToro
eToro offers commission-free stock trading. The account opening is fast and seamless.
Follow these steps to sell stocks on eToro:
- Open etoro.com, and log in to the platform
- Either on the web platform or on the mobile trading platform, click on your portfolio and select the item you want to sell
- Close your position, and buy something else or choose to withdraw your money
Your capital is at risk
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoassets are highly volatile and unregulated in the UK. No consumer protection. Tax on profits may apply.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.
- About eToro
- eToro fees
- eToro crypto wallet: here's how you can transfer your assets
- Crypto trading on eToro: a detailed guide
- Can you buy Bitcoins on eToro? Yes, and here’s how
- Is eToro legit? And who are they?
- What is the minimum account balance at eToro?
- How to withdraw money from eToro
- eToro copy trading
- eToro app
- eToro alternatives
- eToro vs Freetrade
- eToro vs Binance
- eToro vs Robinhood
- eToro vs Hargreaves Lansdown
- Does eToro pay dividends?