How many Apple share CFDs can I buy with $1,000 in September 2023?
At CapTrader you can purchase 5.6 Apple share CFDs for $1,000, as of June 8, 2023. However, as price changes can happen anytime, please refer to the most recent stock price information available in the chart below.
Note that the maximum leverage available for trading Apple share CFDs is 1:5. This means that with $1,000 you can open a trading position for up to $5,000, and buy 5 times as many Apple stock CFDs.
Additionally, the fee levels at CapTrader for Apple CFDs are low compared to other trusted brokers.
- The fees and costs associated with trading Apple stock CFDs at CapTrader are low compared to other brokers.
- Stay up-to-date with the current stock price using the provided chart below for the latest information.
- Stock price volatility can have a significant impact on investments.
In case you would like to get a better overview of the fees associated with trading Apple shares, check out our fee calculator tool.
If you would like to learn about how to buy Apple shares, check out our article which also includes a step-by-step guide.
Apple stock price today
You can find an up-to-date chart showing the price and movements of Apple shares below:
The chart shows the swings in Apple's stock price over a selected time period. You can track the ups and downs of Apple stock, detect trends, and potentially spot patterns that may be relevant to your investment plan by observing the chart.
Before making any investing decisions, analyze the chart as well as other market indications and do thorough research to make a smart and informed choice. Get some CFD trading tips and learn more about investing strategies.
Fees and costs of trading Apple share CFDs
As with all other financial products, there are some fees and costs involved in purchasing Apple share CFDs. Below is a comprehensive table explaining the fees and costs associated with purchasing Apple stock CFDs at CapTrader.
Apple CFD fee
Apple CFD spread
Apple CFD financing rate
Data updated on September 14, 2023
If you would like to see a more comprehensive overview of the costs of trading at CapTrader, check out our article explaining their fees.
Stock price volatility
As with other stocks, it's important to consider stock price volatility at Apple too. Several factors influence stock prices, including market demand, investor sentiment, economic conditions, and company-specific news.
These factors can combine to create a volatile environment in which stock prices can move significantly. Understanding stock price volatility is important for investors because it influences both the risks and potential rewards of investing.
- Higher volatility implies a greater likelihood of price swings, which can provide opportunities for profit while also increasing the risk of loss.
- Lower volatility, on the other hand, implies greater stability, but it may limit short-term profits.
In the case of CFDs, it is especially important to consider this aspect of trading. CFDs offer traders the opportunity to profit from both rising and falling markets, as they allow for trading on margin. Through this leveraged position, the associated risks also increase, therefore even smaller price movements can result in great profits, but also greater losses. If you want to learn more about this product, visit our article explaining all aspects of trading CFDs.
Looking for a CFD broker?
If you are looking for the brokers that offer the best CFD trading conditions, check our top recommendations of the best CFD brokers in the world.
If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to contact us via email!
Check out this short video for a behind-the-scenes peek into how our experts personally test and evaluate brokers.
- CapTrader CFD trading conditions explained September 2023
- CapTrader S&P 500 CFD spreads as of September 2023 explained
- S&P 500 CFD fees explained at CapTrader as of July 2023
- Euro Stoxx 50 CFD fees at CapTrader explained July 2023
- CFD fees at CapTrader as of September 2023 explained
- Apple CFD fees at CapTrader explained as of July 2023
- CFD financing rates at CapTrader as of July 2023
- CFD risk warning at CapTrader explained
- Stop loss orders & risk management at CapTrader for CFDs as of July 2023
- Long position for CFDs explained at CapTrader
- Maximum leverage for CFDs at CapTrader explained
- Short position explained for CFDs at CapTrader July 2023
- Apple CFD leverage at CapTrader explained as of July 2023
- Is CFD trading tax-free at CapTrader? as of July 2023
- CapTrader stock CFD trading conditions as of October 2023 explained
- Negative balance protection for CFDs at CapTrader